“A Memorable Experience”
Review of Nuits Saint-Pierre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint-Pierre
Nuits Saint-Pierre
Ranked #1 of 3 Saint-Pierre B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Patricia met my husband and I at the ferry terminal when we arrived in Saint Pierre. We were immediately impressed with her friendly, well-mannered personality. She quickly made us feel very welcome and special. At Nuits we were impressed with the impeccably clean, beautifully decorated rooms that she showed us. We have travelled the world and we have never experienced a B&B as nice as this before!
We hope to stay at Nuits Saint Pierre again.
Thank-you Patricia

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2010

Nuits Saint Pierre is the only new spot to stay on the island. The main Hotel, Hotel Robert, is alright but a little older and not very fancy. It was priced almost the same as my brand new room

Nuits had an awesome bed and sheets and the bathroom was pretty fancy. French all the way with complementary pasteries all over the place and a fully stocked fridge !

The people were supper nice and spoke good english. It only opened a couple months ago so you can imagine how new everything is.

Me and the crew that went over for a wedding are going back labor day weekend next year and I know where i'm staying !

I am not joking either, The five stars are real, wicked sopt

Everyone at the wedding was jealous of my spot !! Don't make the same mistake they did !

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank JoeThorne
Reviewed August 28, 2010

What can I say about the NPS. It's beautiful. The rooms are stunning and offer everything you would expect in an upscale B&B. Patricia is great host and she can make a great orange cake. Our first visit to St-Pierre was a memorable one do to our stay here. It's definately 5 star and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We were delighted to find this newly opened Auberge just steps away from the ferry on Saint Pierre. It's so much more luxurious than others we have experienced there, and the breakfasts are to die for! Now we'll make this 'quick trip to France' from our home town of St John's more often - a weekend away here is like a tonic!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

I honestly can't get over how fantastic this place is. Impeccably decorated, warm & friendly staff, ideal location, great food, easy going, relaxing, comfortable... I spent two days here with my girlfriend, and we were blown away by everything: the attention to detail is complete.

I'm honestly still speechless: this place is this great, at this price. Truly a gem- I've never stayed anywhere this nice.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Had given up on going to St. Pierre because 3 of my 5 e-mails to B&B's/Motels had gone unanswered, 2 places did not have a room available for my date. My girlfriend really, really wanted to go so I did another search for a place to stay and came across the Nuits Saint Pierre website. It's great service started right there, I could check room availability and price online, did not have to send and e-mail and wait for a response which may never come. You would think that all places would have room availability and prices online?? Shortly after booking my room I got an e-mail confirming the booking and Patricia talked me into staying two nights because one night would not be enough to experience all the island(s). Remember that St. Pierre is European, so don't expect two double beds and a big room. The room we stayed in was the least expensive at 95 euros, it had a queen size bed that I could have stayed in all day if my girlfriend let me. :-) The rooms fit and finish was spectacular, everything fit in it's space and was outfitted with nothing but the best finishes. From the bed duvet to dual shower head, it was perfect. The owners are great, very accomodating, they booked an island tour and made restaurant reservations for us both nights. You will miss out if you don't stay here. We got to see all the rooms but one. No matter what room you get, you'll be happy.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pwgsc1
Reviewed August 20, 2010

We stayed at Nuits St Pierre in August for two nights with our two young daughters and had a wonderful stay. Patricia and Bertrand are the perfect hosts in their lovely and elegant hotel. Even before we arrived Patricia gave me all the info I needed by e-mail and once there she took terrific care to make our visit as perfect as possible. One day we wanted to rent bicycles and she even lent us a child carrier so that we could take our four year old along - this really made our day! As other commentators have mentioned the breakfast is superb - with lovely coffee and teas, prefect French pastries and delicious warm dishes. The beds are very comfortable and the location perfect - no need to take a cab anywhere as the location is so central. The owners will also soon open their Tea Salon next door - if it is even half as good as their hotel, we are sure they will be enormously successful! There really is nothing negative to report about Nuits - we highly recommend it to all travellers and we are already planning our return.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rovingfamily

Been to Nuits Saint-Pierre? Share your experiences!