We spent an amazing week here in July. It was tranquil and peaceful, with the haunting sound of the Ramayana being sung over the backwaters, not to mention the birdsong. The spa was a treat and the ayurvedic treatments were great value for money. We would float out of the spa, enjoy lunch, then relax by the pool for an afternoon under the palm trees. Would recommend a sun-downer at the 'çoffee shop' - watching the fishermen and flocks of birds head home for the day. The sunset cruise is also a memorable experience. We were lucky enough to go to a local Hindu celebration at Varkala beach. The staff were helpful in arranging a driver for us. We thoroughly enjoyed a visit to Kapil beach to watch the sunset - very romantic and a lovely place to meet local people and see some of the real India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fragrant Nature is an exclusive 4 star Luxury Lakeside Resort offering the ultimate in relaxation and seclusion from the hustle and bustle of city life. The natural rural village setting of this Luxury hideaway, gives you the chance to see and experience the authentic Keralean way of life. The Resort is also well located for travelling and exploring the excitingly diverse wildlife, geography and rich culture of Kerala. Price range(per night) : £85 to £315Breakfast is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fragrant Nature Retreat And Resorts Pvt Ltd
- Fragrant Nature Retreat & Resorts Pvt Ltd Hotel Kollam
- Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa Kollam, Kerala, India