I am sharing my experience about Hotel Cambay Palm Lagoon, KOLLAM. We believe false/incomplete information was provided to us during booking which ruined our stay at the hotel and we had to leave after the first night before completing our 3 night stay. Following are our complaints:
1. We had paid for a deluxe cottage with lake view. However, we were given a standard room at first. After going through many rooms we settled with one, which too was in a bad shape as others. In general, none of the rooms were maintained properly.
2. The rooms had mosquitoes, we had to use three mosquito repellents throughout night. Ultimately, this problem forced us to leave, as we were scared to have fallen ill to malaria.
3. The spa/massage center was closed until February, which we were looking forward to visit.
4. The swimming pool had insects, snails & leaves. We have good reason to believe that the pool was not cleaned properly for weeks and was a source for many water born diseases.
5. The property did not have a license to serve alcohol, so there were no drinks/bar available.
6. The restaurant/room service had only 3-4 dishes to serve.
7. There were no other guests at the facility except us and we felt very unsafe.
8. The hotel management became very defensive when we complained to them about all this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cambay Palm Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambay Palm Lagoon Hotel Kollam
- Cambay Palm Lagoon Kollam, Kerala, India