“A piece of heaven”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went there last suturday, there was a concert late at night. But we get there to soon for the concert so we just eat.... But it was amaizing... The food is perfect ( the salmon tandoori yum yum), the music 5 stars, and the service complete all the rest. You can not miss it!!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

When we were looking for a restaurant in Vila Nova de Milfontes we accidentaly found this lovely restaurant.
The lady that is in charge of the restaurant helps you with your choice but leaves you free to make your own decision. I didn't feel like ordering too much tapas so I chose pasta as a main course.
We were served very quickly and the lady was so very friendly.
We paid 50 euros for cocktails, drinks, tapas as appetizers, main course and dessert for 2 people so certainly not expensive at all!

1  Thank Wendy D
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The Ritual is a very nice Restaurant in Vila Nova de Milfontes. Other than many other portuguese restaurants, the menu is very diversiified. Besides very delicious burgers you can also eat some great pasta. I highly recommend the cocktails (e.g. caipiroska) - it were the best cocktails in our whole portugal trip. The value for money is really good.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I arrived late and quite tired in Vila Nova de Milfontes, I choose this restaurant because it was one of the first I encountered walking toward the center of the village but also because I liked the tables outside, placed along the alley.

I found Portuguese dishes on the menu but also international food. I took a steak with secret sauce, it was absolutely delicious!

The service has been excellent: the staff was friendly and polite and our dishes arrived fast despite the place was still crowded, even if it was late in the night.

The prices are not high but I often payed a bit less in my trip along the coast of Portugal. Anyway I recommend it without a doubt.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Ritual is located in the lower part of Milfontes, near the castle and Mira river.
The food is international (tapas, thai,..).
It's a great spot for ending an afternoon after the beach and with a portuguese white wine.
We tasted one of the desserts and was great.