Review Highlights
Such a great activity!!

We did the sup tour in August last year and it was so much fun! The guys are very experienced... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2020
ibpeeva
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
SUP experience

Everything was on the proper way! Thanks for the good organization Thumbs up for António... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2020
MauroDiogo

All reviews great experience the river clear instructions local area lots of fun in advance great guide beautiful place instructor antonio board tour techniques paddle lesson milfontes mira
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I took my wife and child on a SUP tour with Antonio Pereira as a guide and teacher and it was an amazing experience. We all loved it and became quite confident on the boards after a few minutes. The beautiful surroundings of the mira river made the whole thing a magical memory. I'm really looking forward to do it again!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank CristianS1655
Reviewed July 23, 2018

A great one hour trip, very spontaneously with a great guide! I had lots of fun and would definitely do it again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

First time SUP, I had been wanting to try for ages, spontaneously found SW SUP and Antonio made the time available in short notice. His experience shows with clear instructions to help you get the understanding and hang of it easily. A really great 2h tour, enough to convince me to get my own board. If you went to Vila Nova de Milfontes and didn't visit the team at SW SUP you really would regret it! Laura K.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I attended the 2 hour tour with Antonio and we paddled for 2 hours along the river. It was incredible! It was my first time and I can say he’s a very good instructor. Totally recommended :)

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Antonio and Apollo went out of there way to accommodate us and make this a wonderful experience. We are experienced paddlers looking for an adventure and that's exactly what we got. We will be back.

Date of experience: May 2018