“A sense experience (una experiencia para los sentidos)”
Review of Bocca

Bocca
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Regencos
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: El chef Oriol Lomas ha creado el concepto gastronómico Freestyle Cooking y sobre el cual se estructura la carta y los platos del restaurante Bocca. Este concepto nace de la pura improvisación a través de las experiencias culinarias vividas por nuestro joven chef.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went to Bocca on a friday night with my boyfriend, and I must say it's one of the best restaurants in la Costa Brava I've ever been to.
We cannot wait to return.

It is in a warm and friendly restaurant, but in a classy place, in a modernized country house with a big palm tree in the entry that makes you feel near the Mediterranean sea.

We chose a tasting menu with 5 plates, like that we could taste different things.
The menu joins the main ingredients of the mediterranean gastronomy but with a touch of contrast: salad with fig, shellfish with maracuyà sauce, "calçots invertits", chicken setais,...
Everything is delicious.

If eating for you it's not at all a routine job, if you like making discoveries, if you enjoy freestyle cookery or if you just want to liven up your summer evenings... I really recommend you this place, it's a sense experience.

Quality-cost relationship: very reasonable.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Entrance is virtually an exit off the small island in Regencos, but it's well worth seeking out. Lovely meal of simple fare, really well cooked and presented

1  Thank AmbassadorsDrivingCl
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I rent a top country house in Regencos (Begur) distinguished with the Exccellence Badge from TripAdvisor at the Costa Brava. I am very lucky as a family group of young people are running a top quality/price restaurant near my house and my guests and myself enjoy it very much. I really think "Bocca Regencos" is among the best offerings you can find nowadays in Costa Brava area and no doubt they are offering the very best quality/price relation. I'm sure you will shortely distinguish them with the Exccellence Badge as well.

Very truly yours, Ramon Raventos "Mas Mauri"

Reviewed August 16, 2010

This is round the corner from our house. The location is OK but near a roundabout. Barely any indoor seating mostly outside. Food is great for the price and quite inventive. Would eat there again. Have eaten there 3 times. They have a parking lot and outdoor tables with overhead shading.

1  Thank queenheart
Reviewed September 16, 2009

A very nice little place within walking distance of Regencos. We ordered a selection of the Bruscetta type toasties and the were all superb!

Had the carrott cake for desert and it was the best i've tasted.

1  Thank bigjon12