7,279 results
All reviews jandia mar steep hill snack bar fish self service animation team crazy golf indoor pool salad pork mini golf sister hotel plenty of sunbeds ice cream great holiday evening entertainment free bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrive to the hotel at roughly 11pm with a month baby, who is extremely important to me to be told there is no kettles and my child is not important and it doesn’t matter if she has her milk or not. Well thanks for that!!! Her name was something like Martha then had the cheek to talk about me behind my back which I obviously heard.

Last day, we have our room until 12, I leave my partner and baby at the pool to go pack. I’m in the shower and a man walks right in the room, not even a knock on the door while I’m by myself. Thanks again.

Requested to speak to the manager at to wait 40 minutes both incidents she went to me ‘no, couldn’t of happened’ straight away and I at to state why would I waste my time in complaining? She was all nicey nicey just kept focusing on my baby to avoid conversation. Shame your reception staff already decided my baby isn’t important enough for her milk!

Trip type: Traveled with family
OccidentalJM, Guest Relations Manager at Occidental Jandia Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your less than positive experience among us.

We want to apologize for not being able to make you feel supported when having an issue with the milk for your baby, we have many families in the hotel with babies and never have a problem to provide this service by our maitres and restaurant staff, we do our best to offer a caring and personalized service giving all the possible solutions to make sure you fully enjoy your stay among us.

We were most concerned to read your remarks on the service you experienced whilst staying among us, mostly because your comments do not reflect the usual standard of service we strive to ensure for our guests, nevertheless please rest assured that your review will be shared with our head of departments for information and further revision.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After arriving early at the hotel, given bracelet and told to relax until 2 pm when the room will be allocated. I asked to upgrade to Occidental + as my wife has mobility issues. The reservation manager phoned around and found our room 316 two doors down the corridor from reception, perfect. The room was opposite the covered car park which was part of the + upgrade. It is well worth paying the extra to get the benefits of Occidental + Our room was on the same level as the dedicated sun terrace with a quiet bar and our restaurant was the other side of reception next to the bar. The restaurant was part waiter service taking your order for food and drinks then the chef cooks it there in the kitchen, it is also buffet for starter and deserts and help yourself to hot drinks. Eventually we got our mini bar filled and the dressing gowns and slippers very welcome

1  Thank FredDalyNortholt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived last week, we are staying all inclusive. The hotel is lovely and clean. The room is very nice although we were expecting a double bed in a double room, but we got 2 single beds pushed together, however they are very comfortable. The food is lovely there is a big choice, drinks are always available also. The staff we came across were friendly however there is a small shop inside the hotel, and the lady that works there is extremely rude. She was on her phone speaking whilst I was trying to buy something, and then got aggravated when she couldn’t hear me. Other than this our stay was very good and I would recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear client,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent holiday experience among us, our main goal is to make your holidays unforgettable, your comments are crucial in this process therefore we highly value your time.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your All Inclusive type of meal plan, allowing our guests to take advantage of our different bars and restaurant throughout the day and are grateful for your highlight on the quality of the products and drinks including in its board.

We are also very pleased to read your complété satisfaction with the comfort of the room we accommodated you in and are grateful for your highlight on the beauty of our accommodations aimed at guaranteeing a memorable stay in our hotel.

Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Guest Experience Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hour from airport, check in quick and easy. Lovely room far end of hotel, really quiet and very clean. Wanted to upgrade (20 euros each per night) but fully booked for the first days of 10 day stay. + gives you a sea view, spa use, branded drinks and Al La Carte dining. To be honest I think you would have got more noise with the rooms with a view, so as we had used the spa for a massage and spa use already and loved the room we were in already, we only wanted drinks upgrade. Staff work hard, especially Jessica (Mimosa), Alfredo (snack bar) and the upstairs bar staff (young lad, did not get his name). Bars usually have one member of staff, so you sometimes queue, you can help yourself to beer wine and soft drinks. Opted to pay for the 'proper' diet coke mixers. Food is amazing, themed nights and so much selection in buffet and snack bar. Weather perfect, lots of activities during the day, and beach down the hill. Hill is manageable, however is steep. Free shuttle buses up and down into town, so no need to tackle the hill. Town is nice, beach across the road and a lovely if long walk along to Morro Jable and back to the hotel. There is a part of the beach which is well known for nudists, takes you by surprise if you did not know!! A lovely hotel, staff work really hard to please, great food, drinks, great couple of nights of entertainment, 2 pools (one quiet and one livelier one, used for water Zumba and polo etc). Had such a relaxing time, returning with amazing tan.

6  Thank 774,921
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All I can say is I absolutely loved this place! Stayed here last week all inclusive. Food was brilliant, got to try so many different things, great drink choices as well. The room was clean and tidy, great view from the balcony as well. Staff were amazing and the entertainment was brilliant! My only issue was it was hard finding a spot in the shade but I understand umbrellas can’t be put out because of the breeze, we were lucky on 2 days to get a spot under the covers. The beach was amazing, went there twice and loved it! If I could, I’d come back tomorrow - thank you Jandia Mar for an amazing holiday

Hopefully see you again soon!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple