All the reviews are magical apart from one misreable holiday maker who obviously didn't stay at this wonderful hotel. The food was brilliant plenty of teaspoons and no plastic cups for the coffee, apart from the machined coffee, but what else would you expect?
Can't praise the hotel enough, nice walk to the shops and a 3 euro taxi ride back.
Rooms were cleaned everyday, and staff very friendly.
Deffo go back again, a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy more than 50,000 m² of fun, comfort and entertainment in a privileged setting. The Barcelo Jandia Mar**** hotel, which has been awarded the Thomas Cook Marque of Excellence, is situated opposite the spectacular Jandia beach, in the south of Fuerteventura. The hotel offers a wide range of services and activities for you to enjoy your holidays to the max. Relax and pamper yourself in our health and wellness centre, which boasts a sauna, gym, solarium and massage services. For sports lovers, the hotel offers an extensive range of activities including: mini-golf and multi-sports court, water sports, windsurfing, scuba diving and sport fishing. And for the little ones, we have the Barcy Kid's Club. With the Barcelo All Inclusive programme, you can enjoy all the hotel facilities and its superb restaurants (the All Inclusive service finishes at 23.00). The Barcelo Jandia Mar hotel is the perfect choice to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Occidental Jandia Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Jandia Mar Hotel Pajara
- Barcelo Hotel Jandia Mar
- Barcelo Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Jandia
- Occidental Jandia Mar Fuerteventura, Spain