I have just returned from 2 weeks holiday in Balcelo Jandia Mar, and I am really satisfied of this hotel. Hotel is really huge, so you can easily find place on the pool. Food was just delicious, and they prepare the best cocktails I have ever drink in all inclusive option! The Staff in this hotel is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are quite big and clean. We have moved to other room to upper floor, because we didn't want to be on the ground, and Staff helped us to move all luggage. The Italian restaurant, where you can eat one dinner free is also very good! The beach is just 7 minutes by walking from the hotel, and is really amazing!! You have to pay for sunbed and umbrella (set 12 euros) but it is worth it! When you will go on the beach, you will never want to stay on the hotel pool. The only problem was not much nightlife around hotel. There is one disco Tortura, but for 2 weeks is not enough. In the center you have many pubs, and restaurants, but not much people. I would rather recommend this hotel for families instead of singles who wants to enjoy not only beautiful beach but also nightlife!
I wouldn't say anything bad about this hotel, but I must. The only problem I have found in this hotel were cockroaches!!!! We have found them everywhere (except our rooms). I understand that Fuerte is very humid climate, and you can find them everywhere, but I think that it is not acceptable to find them inside hotel on the main building. We have found them in canteen, in toilet next to canteen, on the toilet next to reception, and we have seen couple of times in lobby. This is really not acceptable for me. One time, when we have returned from the beach, we have found plague of cockroaches just next to our hotel, which was really scary! We have reported the problem to the Staff, and they assured us, that they will deal with the matter, but after that, we have found again cockroaches in the main building. Fortunately we didn’t find anyone in our rooms, but we were in another building (behind pools).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy more than 50,000 m² of fun, comfort and entertainment in a privileged setting. The Barcelo Jandia Mar**** hotel, which has been awarded the Thomas Cook Marque of Excellence, is situated opposite the spectacular Jandia beach, in the south of Fuerteventura. The hotel offers a wide range of services and activities for you to enjoy your holidays to the max. Relax and pamper yourself in our health and wellness centre, which boasts a sauna, gym, solarium and massage services. For sports lovers, the hotel offers an extensive range of activities including: mini-golf and multi-sports court, water sports, windsurfing, scuba diving and sport fishing. And for the little ones, we have the Barcy Kid's Club. With the Barcelo All Inclusive programme, you can enjoy all the hotel facilities and its superb restaurants (the All Inclusive service finishes at 23.00). The Barcelo Jandia Mar hotel is the perfect choice to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Occidental Jandia Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Jandia Mar Hotel Pajara
- Barcelo Hotel Jandia Mar
- Barcelo Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Jandia
- Occidental Jandia Mar Fuerteventura, Spain