I have been traveling to Fuerteventura for more than 13 years and have been staying in a few hotels. This is the best one compared to many others due to the following reasons: great buffet with a broad range of meals; Type of meals are changed every day. In other hotels you get the same food every third day and it gets really boring. Good and fast access to the beach. 3 types of restaurants where you have the possibility to get a decent lunch. Rooms are located in separate Bungalows consisting of 9 apartments. So, you have a lot of privacy. Extremely calm environment. Make sure to book a room which is not to close to the pools. Ask for rooms with a sea view. Avoid to stay in the hotel in July and in August (peak season and a lot of people). For those who enjoy windsurfing and sailing you have good opportunities in short distance from the hotel. The staff is extremely friendly, top management is well trained. Two options for Breakfast: early bird breakfast until 10 am and breakfast for those who want to sleep longer (until 11 am). Highly reccomendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain