Just spent short break at princess hotel in fuertaventura we were told it was five star no way it took us 45 mins to find our room we had to ask a security man to show us where it was ? We ended up in a corner room when we requested a balcony overlooking beach. When we went to rest. For evening meal we where not showed to a table we just had to look for an empty one the restaurant staff were ignorant and not a bit helpful the same applied for breakfast. The bar staff where no better it was like we where invisible . When we booked our holiday it was recommended to us by Thomas cook advisor but what she failed to tell us it was in the middle of nowhere we just got a taxi to the next town Which cost 10 euros there and 10 euros back there wasn't much to do there either. It said they had a free bus but no they never as the hotel is in dispute with the bus company when we where waiting to leave to fly home we spoke to people who where on our flight home and everyone was of the same opinion as myself and my cousin. Five star it is not whenever I have stayed in 5 star before you have clean bed linen everyday and bottled water ? even in the rooms the furniture had not been finished off the cupboard doors where in the middle of been painted. The only people who work hard and are very friendly are the youngsters who entertain the children they where very friendly. When we spoke to the rep on the way home she said unless we bring our comments to Thomas Cook they will not be able to do anything about it so Thomas cook this is your chance The Fuertaventura Princess Hotel is not what it says in your Brochure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain