I cannot stress too much how beautiful the beach is in Jandia. It is a long sand covered beach with a beach cafe at one end which sells the most delicious seafood you have ever eaten. The hotel was spread out over quite a hilly area which my husband did have a little trouble with, rather than being in one building. It was very prettily layed out.with flower gardens along the paths. The rooms were nice though a little tired decoratively. Everywhere was very very clean.
We had our breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the beach which was outstanding. The evening meal was ok though not what I would usually have had at a Princess Hotel. The pools looked very nice though we spent most of our time on the lovely beach and swimming. Got a brilliant tan! The staff were lovely. We missed not having a pianist in the piano bar but they did have two pairs of singers/musicians on two evenings who were all very very good.
The only downside of the holiday was the distance from the airport which after a long day flying seemed to take forever. Didn't seem so far going back, so it can't have been that bad.
Also on the flight home we managed to purchase long legroom seats which made the flight so much better. I would love to return to this place which I do not often say after a holiday as I usually like to go somewhere new. Very peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain