Hotel was nice, maybe rooms were not soo new, bo big and nice. Food - excellent, everything was always fresh and tasty. Localization was the best in Fuerta I think. It is on the beach, which is very beautiful. I could come back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Melia Gorriones is located in the south of Fuerteventura on Sotavento beach, which is listed as a protected natural area and where sand dunes extend over 30 km to the end of the Jandia Peninsula. The famous Rene Egli centre, the largest windsurfing and kiteboarding school in the world, provides courses and hires out windsurf boards and kiteboards right on the beach in the lagoon opposite the hotel. Amongst the facilities and services, Melia Gorriones has WiFi Internet in the hotel lobby, 1 children´s pool and 2 adult pools including a spectacular saltwater lagoon-style pool measuring 1,455sqm, spacious dining areas, playground, 24 hour gym, 1 tennis court and 1 paddle tennis court, large gardens, Spa, and an astronomical observatory. Choose The Level with exclusive access to The Level Lounge, private breakfast area and sun terrace with two whirlpools, as well as superior services and facilities in your room including pillow menu, bathrobes and free minibar with soft drinks, water and beer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Gorriones Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Gorriones Hotel Pajara
- Melia Hotel Gorriones
- Melia Hotel Pajara
- Melia Gorriones Fuerteventura Spain