Castello Di Montignano is a most enchanting place. The friendly staff and very attentive owners, Claudia and Giuseppe, in addition to the stunning surrounding landscape make this an ideal location for a quiet getaway. The rooms have been maintained in their original castle-like ambiance, but with all modern facilities secretly and unobtrusively installed. The views outside the windows are just remarkable. Castello Di Montignano is also very strategically located in the middle of the beautiful Italian Umbrian countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Montignano is a Heritage Hotel set on a hill with great view, very close to Todi and Massa Martana and very easy to reach from Rome.It has 12 romantic rooms with view, Spa Acquadegna with relax area, outdoor pool, gourmet Restaurant Materiaprima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castello di Montignano Relais & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Montignano Relais Hotel Massa Martana
- Castello Di Montignano Relais And Spa