“well done anne”

Eilean Dubh Restaurant
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant which specialises in locally sourced and cooked foods. We make everything on site and are proud to be the holders of the best locally sourced restaurant title in Scotland. We can accommodate most dietary requirements but very specific requests should be notified. We offer a range of service times from breakfasts till 11.30Am , lunches till 5pm and a proper restaurant menu in the evenings. As we cook everything from scratch including all our kids meals please do not get us confused with a greasy spoon cafe! Or pub grub style. Our pride is in what we produce. We grow a lot of our ingredients on our own farm and source from our neighbouring farms and we can always tell you who supplied our steaks.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Have eaten here a few times and have never ever been disappointed. The food is fresh and the staff are knowledgeable and really really care about your experience. The cook Anne is a marvel she knows her stuff ad can adapt her cooking to accommodate most tastes and dietary requirements. Waiting staff are young and enthusiastic you really feel like this is a team that care about the quality of the service offered.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic steak, fantastic staff.
Had not booked but they found me a seat, & I was starving.
If here , don't pass by, it's the place to eat.
I cannot understand why anyone could, or would find fault , but there you go

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went to the restaurant by chance as we were staying in our motorhome at the nearby campsite. Excellent food, superb sirloin steak and venison steaks; cooked to perfection. The starters were imaginative and the sticky toffee pudding gorgeous. The staff were very friendly and amusingly informative. All the food was local and fresh. One of the best meals we've ever had and not too expensive. The wine choices were also good. We would give it the highest recommendation possible.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I never visit the Inverness area without a visit to the Eilean Dudh. The food is freshly prepared and there is always a good selection of specials. tonight's steak was the most tender and juicy Imhave had in a long time, and the Sticky Toffee Pudding really is to die for! service is excellent, they really go out of their way to make sure your evening is special, and they recognisenreturningncustomers from the previous summer, this makes you feel very special. they have been nominated for an award in the Top Restaurant of the Highlands, The deserve it this restaurant is super special and well worth a visit. I have been there with my family and for an evening just myself and my husband and every visit is special. the food never disappoints. good luck with the award, and congratulations on your wonderful food and service.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food was good, my Son can be a bit of a fussy eater, but he loved the food here. The staff go out of their way to accommodate as I have intolerances and they checked with the chefs to make sure the dishes were suitable for me. Would go again

1  Thank scottishamber