“Brilliant apartment and peaceful surroundings”
other travelers have booked this property
Double bedroom Living area with TV
Double bedroom
Living area with TV
Fully fitted Kitchen
Contemporary bathroom
Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining room
Chilling Out Pool
Miami Beach
Beach View
Relax In Barbados
Beautiful Barbardos
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MEB17
Tenerife, Spain
“Brilliant apartment and peaceful surroundings”
Reviewed April 19, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had everything we could want in this apartment and nothing was too much trouble for Roland and Cheryl. We were both quite ill our first week in Barbados and They were snhelpful I advising us what to get to help. We met their lovely family also and even though we didn't do very much that week, we really enjoyed our time here and would certainly stay again and recommend Plover Court to anyone looking for a nice place to stay. It is a bit off the beaten track but lovely beaches nearby and a bus service that runs really regularly. Such a lovely family, thank you for everything

Apr 22, 2017
It was great having you stay with us and hope that despite not feeling well that you still had an enjoyable time in Barbados. We aim to make all our guest feel welcome and try to make sure that we look them like our own family. Looking forward to your next visit.
Explorati...
“Utterly Relaxing”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Impressions of Roland and his wife
Very accommodating and willing to please. They left me to myself! Which is exactly what I wanted. His wife is a real gem. Cheery and full of spark.

First impressions of abode
Clean, tidy, relatively spacious for one person. The ac was a refreshing change from the dry heat outside. Towels and linens were provided which was very much appreciated.

Kitchen
Clean! It was well appointed and sufficiently stocked with cutlery and dishes. The gas stove took some googling to operate, but it worked.

Bedroom
Spacious with an ensuite bathroom. The bed was firm (just how I like my mattresses), but the sheets were a bit thin. Nevertheless, I slept well.

Small notes
If you like walking around in your skivvies keep the curtains closed if you want privacy. The windows are situated facing the road, the other abodes and walkways.

Transportation
It is approximately 10 minutes moderate pace to the main road (yes I timed it). Its just 3 straight roads to the bus stop, so it doesn't feel long. And since the buses run like clockwork over there, you definitely won't be waiting long for a bus either.

In all, I enjoyed my stay here and I would stay here again.

Mar 2, 2017
We are delighted hear that you enjoyed your stay at Plover Court Apartments. It was our pleasure to be your host and hope that in the not too distant future you will return to Barbados and Plover Court Apartments.
MEB17
Tenerife, Spain
“So Peaceful”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This apartment is in a residential area, it is so peaceful, lovely beaches within walking distance. The apartment is comfortable and more than met our needs, there's a splash pool at the rear of the property, which is sufficient to cool off in. Oistins, Hastings and Bridgetown can all be reached by using the local 'bus', 2 Barbadian dollars regardless of where you are going and it is quite a ride, they don't know how to do slow! It's a good 10 min walk to the bus stop from the apartment. Roland, Cheryl and their family made us feel so welcome and were on hand to help, it was a pleasure to meet them and we would certainly stay here again, it's a little bit of paradise away from the hustle and bustle of the big towns.

Jan 19, 2017
We truly appreciate the very kind remarks and as always reach out to our guest to ensure that they feel very much at home away from home. Please come back to your new home.
Dawn F
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Great stay at Plover Courts!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Very comfortable stay, everything I needed was available. Quiet Area. A car is needed to get around. It is not close to public transportation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jan 19, 2017
Dawn it was great to be your host and look forward to your next visit.
Sarah R
Stalybridge
“The very best accommodation I ever could of hoped for”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I was a bit apprehensive due to the fact I was travelling alone with my young son,but I shouldn't of been. Cheryl and Roland and family were very welcoming from the onset providing me with lots of information and advice. I arrived late during the night due to a slight delay with the aircraft, however cheryl took us on a local tour and for something to eat (which was much needed after the long flight). We stayed for 10 nights in the two bedroom apartment which has everything you need from cooking equipment, to supplies to get you started in the fridge and a telephone, TV, DVD player and more. It truly was a home from home and we felt very comfortable. The apartment is situated near all local amenities ( less than 5 minute walk to the nearest beach) and is in a quiet and relaxed setting. Barbados itself is amazing and a place where everyone is friendly. my son loved the pool and all the inflatables that he was able to use - it was also great for cooling off. The whole experience proved to be one of the best I and my son has ever had and its thanks to cheryl and family that me and my son had such an enjoyable time.I felt very lucky to have found this apartment. I would definitely return and hope to do so soon to gain more great memories. I couldn't fault anything, well apart from having to go home at the end of the holiday but that couldn't be helped. Just want to say a big THANK YOU.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how welcome we were made to feel
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 19, 2017
Sarah we loved having you stay with us and look forward to your next visit. We can promise you the same care and attention.
kaleighlo...
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment and very hospitable people”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Me and my partner have recently returned from staying in this lovely one bedroom apartment which we rented for 9 days. The price was very cheap and the place was lovely. Although it is not in the town the bus/ taxi is always regular and we never found ourselves waiting long to get transport. On arriving at the villa we were met by Roland who kind showed us around and then offered to take us to buy some food from the local supermarket which we were extremely grateful for. They had left us with eggs, milk, bread, tea and coffee sachets and orange juice in the fridge which was a lovely touch. They also supplied us with a local mobile phone which we could top up if we chose if we needed to contact anyone, this again was a lovely touch and greatly appreciated. Both Roland and Cherly were extremely helpful and friendly and it added to our wonderful holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The little extras we were supplied
Liked least: it was a little far out from the main area but easily accessable
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 19, 2017
We are delighted to hear that you had a great holiday and in some small way we contributed. As always we will go out of our way to ensure that our guest are comfortable. It was great having and please return to our Island soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing