“Wow”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Milas
Caterham, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I took one of my girlfriends for a week to Apollonium in September, all we kept saying was wow, the apartment Eros 6 was beautiful, the views from the roof terrace are amazing, watch the sun rise over the mountains out the back of the resort and then watch it set over the sea to the front.
Sit on the roof at night and watch the stars and the moon, so clear without all the street lights we felt you could almost reach out and touch them.
The resort is amazing, you have your own private beach and so many pools you are spoilt for choice. The bar staff especially Serhan are always ready to serve and seem to remember what your favourite drink is, how do they do that with so many people there? Well done guys. Sharon and the guys in reception made us feel really welcome, they were there to make our holiday special but were never overbearing. The security guys also made us feel safe, just knowing they are there is good for a girls only holiday.
The whole holiday was unforgettable for both of us and I for one can't wait til I'm back there next year.

Room Tip: All apartments are clean, ask for a mattress topper if the beds are too hard
2 Thank Carsue

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Essex, UK
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Me and my family came on holiday for 2 weeks here and all I can say is it has been one of the best holidays I've ever had! Everybody was so friendly! It was hard not to feel welcomed. The food in the restaurant was delicious (especially the desserts which I allowed myself daily seeing as I was on holiday!) The hotel was so clean, and the beach was gorgeous! It was so relaxing to just sit down and catch some rays.

I also wanted to mention Team Marina and all the fabulous work they did! Ali-G, Kerry and Baran were always there to entertain me and my husband, whether it be with some yoga or aqua gym in the morning or some water polo in the afternoon whilst Jess took care of keeping our kids amused all day and night! We will go home with lots of lovely memories (and some nice arts and crafts the kids made in mini club!) The DJ was great, and made sure he played a bit of everything to suit everyone's tastes. All in all, a lovely group of people we will miss loads now we are back in rainy old England!

I can't wait for next summer so I can return! Visit here if you can, it's absolutely wonderful!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Suzie W
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at Apollonium Spa & Beach, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I was delighted to see that your family enjoyed its stay with us and I have passed on your very kind comments to our Team Marina staff. It’s always nice to get such positive feedback from our guests about their hard work! I hope the arts and crafts produced by your children survived the journey home, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Resort Manager, Apollonium
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have just returned (this morning) from spending a fantastic week at this resort with my friends. WOW - I was totally blown away by the whole resort, the pools, the fantastic sun beds, the food in the restaurant - the very helpful staff - the cleaning support staff were just brilliant I dont think that I have stayed anywhere like it before, so spotlessly clean all around. Friendliness of all who work there.
The beach is small but, hey for a short walk there are plenty of little beaches around.
I will certainly be going back - It may not be everyones cup of tea but, for us it hit the spot, it was a place we could unwind and relax.
The spa offered a good range of treatments as well - so I shall be saving up for some of these next year.

Room Tip: Just ask for a room/apartment close to Recept as it is quite a walk if you are accommodated in one o...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank hilary b
Reviewed October 3, 2013

How can anyone moan about this place? £2.50 for a decent pint, in plush surroundings. I say if you are penny pinching on holiday then you shouldn't be on holiday until you have saved more money. The place was amazing, just absolutely stunning. Enough said I recommend anyone to visit this locations.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

With my family we arrived from Moscow and stayed in Apollonium Club La Costa in september this year.The hotel is very nice,we liked everything.Beach is small but very clean.All the staff are friendly and helpful.But we want to say big thanks to all Team Marina for an amazing and hard job that they are doing and especially to Valeriya. She knew all the Russians in the hotel and as we all love staying on the beach she was always coming to talk and ask if we need some help.We didn't have problem with language but we know too many Russians who doesn't know English and Valeriya she was always there to help.
We also liked fish restaurant on the beach.We had couple of dinners there and food was really so tasty and fresh.We are recommending it to everyone.
For sure we are coming back next year.Thanks Apollonium Club La Costa for your great job!!!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Nataliearl
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We aim to extend a warm welcome to our guests who come from all over the world and I was so pleased to see that you enjoyed yourselves. I will pass on your kind remarks to Valeriya, and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Resort Manager, Apollonium
nottingham uk
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I and my 3 friends have just returned from this resort and as seasoned travellers but it is the 1st time we have visited turkey WOW I think we have been spoilt by such a good resort spotlessly clean very professional staff in all areas, great restaurants 3 in all fish , beech and buffet all 3 very well priced and food excellent between 38 and 45 tl for a buffet around £14.50 a choice of around 15 salad items 8-10 mains all piping hot some cooked freshly in front of you and then deserts Turkish puddings European dishes and fresh fruit wonderful food excellent setting great service
We had a 2 bedroomed apartment in the Adonis block 2 bathrooms fab furniture very clean and comfortable a great garden with a jacuzi sunbeds and chairs 6 chairs and a large table on a nice verandah plenty of space . we also had fridge, freezer ,dishwasher ,washing machine ,microwaveoven a full oven and hob. plenty of pots and pans and of course plenty of glasses for the odd tipple Overall a excellent relaxing resort will be going back

Room Tip: we had a corner unit which was very bright and airy
1 Thank pt_barker
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well what can I say other then I really didn't want to leave. This has to be one of the best holidays me and my family have ever had. The resort itself was beautiful with a great little beach which was never overcrowded. The buffet restaurant was lovely.....you never had the same meal twice. My three children had a great time there either playing in the pool, slides or mini club where there was always something going on. My Husband and I got involved with all the activities whilst our children were in Mini club. Team Marina were just brilliant. I cannot fault a thing with them. I joined in the Yoga everyday with Kerry which was just brilliant. My Husband played darts with Ali G and we both did Aqua gym with Baron. There were more activities in the afternoon which kept you busy all day. The entertainment at night was great fun and very varied. Team Marina were there to add that extra bit of fun to your evening. So I would like to thank Ali G, Kerry, baron and the rest of Team Marina who worked so hard in making your holiday so special.
I would highly recommend this resort for a relaxing fun and unforgettable holiday. The villa was spotless as was the resort. There is something for everyone here.
Cant wait to return next year where I hope to see the same staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank clive s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milas
Aurum Spa & Beach Resort
Venosa Beach Resort & Spa
Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort at Kaplankaya
Aurum Exclusive Club
Med-Inn Boutique Hotel
Yalicapkini Boutique Hotel

Been to Apollonium Spa & Beach? Share your experiences!