“Superb!”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

All I can say is Yes! Yes! Yes! Go There! Go There!
Such an amazing place - the best chocolate brownie that I have EVER had!!!

A must on your list of restaurants in South Africa

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We enjoyed dinner on the verandah of this farmhouse restaurant. The food was tasty and well presented and the service was good.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The tempura sushi was exquisite. The meals were well prepared but the waiter was too busy to serve our table well. The wine selection did not suit our meal. Would have preferred a recommendation to go with the meal.
A great experience but lacking the warm welcome that we had a similar restaurant called Stef's Table.

1  Thank Blissful_Voyager
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went there with friend last night, and had a great time, but after the great reviews and wonderful website, we expected a fancy place with an exciting menu that will blow us away. It wasn't. It is more of a farm kitchen type of place and looks like the local hangout, very average. After reading the exceptionally boring, short menu, I was so disappointed (they see greek salad and haloumi as special items...), I wanted to leave, but we were hungry, so I stayed. Good thing though, because when the food arrived, it was really well presented, very flavourful and great value for money. They use very good & fresh produce. I will not make a trip to them specifically, but if I am in that area again, I will visit them.

1  Thank voyagersolo
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It's quite a drive out of Johannesburg, but my goodness, it's worth it and what a beautiful scenic drive at that. Set in a lovely location this beautiful restaurant delivered one of the best three course meals i've had in a long time and we have gone back more and more and always experienced the same fantastic food, hospitality and awesome service. Definitley the best restaurant in Harties and well worth the drive from Johannesburg for a lazy Sunday lunch. Lots of local food on the menu as well and the menu is changed regularly. Beautifully presented food in either the formal restaurant or garden setting.