“Good convention hotel”

Hotel Casale
Milano
“Good convention hotel”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at Hotel Casale during a 4 days convention and overall it has been a pleasant stay. It is quite a large complex in the countryside with several buildings among gardens and fields. The guestroom was quite spacious, well kept and comfortable.
Service can sometimes be tired and the food is definitely the hotel's weakpoint, with non descript dishes, often below average: this is a pity as the Marche has some of Italy's best cuisine.
I would recommend this hotel for business meetings but I am not sure I would pick it for a holiday, as it is too large to feel like a country getaway and too far from any thing to do (you cannot walk anywhere outside the hotel).

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Bersaglio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Milan, Italy
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I stayed in Hotel Casale for one week on a business trip. I find the staff extremely helpful, whether it is helping with the dinner, transfers and the whole organization for our meeting.
The bedroom was spotless, spacious and well kitted-out for the business traveler - air conditioning, comfy bed, large desk, large bathroom and the food quality was really good.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank Houda_10
Enschede, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This was the worst hotel I have ever been. My wife is disabled and we made special arrangement for her. When we came at the the hotel the room they showed is was not what they had offered. When I complained about it we got another room. Slightly better. But to make thinks worse I noticed (after a while, we where very tired) that the frige was not working and full (loaded) with ants. After a more carefull inspection I noticed hunderd of ants in the room (beneat the carpet). So I complained again. And what did they do: they send a lady with a vacum cleaner!
When I complained again and wanted the manager I was told he was not there. The lady with whom I write to by email was also not there!
You cab imagene that I got mad and very very angry.
So, after a ride from Holland to Italy in the middle of the evening with a disabled wife.

DON'T STAY IN THSI HOTEL!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
I Calanchi Country Hotel & Restaurant
Hotel Miami
Hotel Miami
#2 of 3 in Civitella del Tronto

Been to Hotel Casale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Casale

Property: Hotel Casale
Address: Via Casale Venaria Superiore 146, 63079 Colli Del Tronto, Italy
Location: Italy > Marche > Province of Ascoli Piceno > Colli Del Tronto
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Colli Del Tronto
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Casale 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Casale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Casale Colli Del Tronto, Italy