Visited the Chichi's Wemmel yesterday on a very hot evening, and this was really horror!
A pity for the waiter - who was alone for serving quiet a lot of people on the terrace and inside - it was +30°C .
Apart to the long waiting times for drinks, I was really stressed by the fact the kitchen was really dirty!!! If you come up from the restrooms, you have a straight view inside that kitchen, and it's a shame!!! Cannot beleave this kitchen was cleaned in the last week! With those temperatures we have nowadays, it's unbelievable they have no claims for food poisoning! If there should be a control by the Food Safety Dept, they should have to close immediately, for sure!
So as from that moment, my appetite was gone.
Never to visit again!!!