Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Magnificent Malin

We have just returned from our trip to Sri Lanka. Half of the holiday (the beachy part) we used... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2018
Harry G
via mobile
Highly recommended

I was extremely satisfied with Lankan Tours. Mr. Malin, the owner, has proven to be very courteous... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2018
ShrutiK307
via mobile

All reviews sri lanka day trip in addition nice guy beautiful country guide mr life friends culture holiday colombo tangalle itinerary restaurants tours touch
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to get Malin as our guide for a week during our Sri Lanka holiday. Malin and the driver Sura we're great. They went the extra mile to make our trip comfortable and memorable. Both were amazing with our 2 daughters, aged 4 and 7. Malin speaks good English, is knowledgeable about Sri Lankan culture and history, is very punctual and was always ready to quickly arrange any wishes or requests we had. In addition he is well prepared and makes sure all hotels and trips are re-confirmed before arrival. Would highly recommend Lankan Travels and Malin to anyone, also with young children!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I booked for a 10 day trip with Lankan Travels in November 2017. I was travelling as a solo female and felt very safe. Vipula dropped me right at the entrances for tourist attractions and explained where to go and was always waiting at the exit for me when I had finished. He was always ready early and waiting for me in the mornings. He was knowledgeable and shared the history and culture of Sri Lanka. Malin helped me to organise my trip itinerary and accommodation in advance of arriving and was quick to respond to any queries I had. Once there, Vipula used his contacts with local guides to organise activities (e.g. safaris, whale watching) I was interested in at good prices. I would thoroughly recommend Lankan travels!

Reviewed January 5, 2018

In Sri Lanka, we spent 12 great days - most of the credit for this has a very nice and helpful driver Malin. In addition to being an excellent driver, he is also a good connoisseur of his country, so that we find many interesting things about life and people of this interesting GREEN country. In addition, he was always ready to respond to our sudden desires at the last minute and he always knew very well to advise on interesting and good locations for food, arranged tickets for sightseeing, train ... in short - thank you Malin for everything. It was nice, fun and educational.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

We spent almost 2 weeks with this guide and it was very good. We got a lot of information on our way through Sri Lanca. Driver was very experienced and we are very happy , that we chose this one.

1  Thank Josef O