This B&B lies in the middle of a tiny and pretty village on the island of Gozo, which has beautiful nature. The courtyard is cosy with a good pool, which is always open. Our room was actually a family room, nicely decorated and with five beds. We also had a little kitchen, a nice bathroom and all basic necessities like a fridge, a TV... The only thing it could still use is air conditioning. The breakfast is delicious every morning with fresh fruits, cheeses... and eggs made just the way you want them. The building, the location and the courtyard are all very nice, but the best part is yet to come: the hosts. Tanja and Vince have been amazing, they can tell you everything you want to know about trips to make or walks to go on, they are both very friendly and try to help you in every way possible. I wouldn't call our stay there cheap (for youngsters like us, that is), but you get so much in return for your money that it is well worth it. As a group of five 18 year olds we weren't the typical crowd you'd see here, but we had an awesome vacation, which we partly have Tanja and Vince to thank for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run B&B in a charmingly renovated classified old town house situated in the serene village of Qala on the secluded island of Gozo. With us you find the perfect mix of the cosy Gozitan lifestyle with the quality of living through art, gastronomy, relaxation, meditation and country walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Dar Ta' Zeppi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Dar Ta` Zeppi
- b&b Dar Ta` Zeppi Hotel Qala
- B&B Dar Ta' Zeppi Island Of Gozo, Malta - Qala