See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at her in June 2016 and I have to say I had a fantastic time. The manager and her family live on the ground floor and they are the most friendly and helpful people. They helped me organise car hire (for a really good price) with a sat nav (GPS Navigator)

I would highly recommend this place and if I visited Kefalonia I will come here again to visit. You would feel like part of the family when you leave.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2016

A very pleasant feeling in clean, nicely decorated, a furnished new studio with three beds and a large terrace with an awning. Fully equipped kitchen .Everything works perfectly, hygiene at the highest level. A quiet and a great place to relax, and visit to the beach on the eastern side of the island and Argostoli .Aggeliki and her family imperceptible but always there for any kind of help. For each recommendation.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank SonjaSasa
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Peaceful, clean and gently owners. Great space and good location for visiting the east part of the island. Car drive possible in every corner of the island; Assos & Fiscardo the farthest away, are reachable in 40-50 mins.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

Kind and helpful staff, very clean new stylish room, you can use barbecue as option. Great starting point to visit island, of course you need a car. Worth of money, I will think to visit again in future.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

Very nice, very clean and cheap rooms!Very good location near Argostoli..The manager of the place was very kind and helpful with the "must seen" places,the best places to eat and with everything else we needed!We were completely satisfied of our stay there!

Date of stay: August 2015