TripAdvisor
Argostolion
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews the main square great location returned yesterday nice hotel bars and restaurants linen changed regularly our room was cleaned small shower lovely balcony boiled eggs short stay top floor good size yogurt the breakfast area air conditioning every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was served like a king at the Mirabel hotel. Very nice staff which meeted my every need. When something didn’t work, they fixed it immediately. Rooms are ok and so is the price (40 euro). Nice balcony with a peek at the ocean. I have to fill you in on the downside: there’s a bar next to the Mirabel with loud dance music. Earplugs will do the trick, again. So you’d think. I woke up ‘cause I heard someone peeing (I even heard him shaking it off), felt disgusted and decided I had to fill you in on this. Bad isolation, again and again.
Nice hotel, I wanted to give it four stars but I have to be true to myself.

More info on Argostoli and Kefalonia on http://homesickme.tumblr.com

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AnthonyBoussy
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great location on the corner of Plaza Vallianou, Argostoli's central square. We had a spacious room on the top (4th) floor with great views over the roof tops from our balcony (which I think all rooms have). The room facilities were basic but clean. Breakfast buffet was worth getting out of bed for, everything was fresh and tasty (except for the coffee) With the reasonable room rate we would certainly recommend the Mirabel.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Colin_Wales
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We spent a week in this hotel. The stuff is very nice and helpful made us feel very welcome. The rooms were very clean...the housekeeper is a gem! The location is great, walking distance from nice restaurants, bars and cafes. Would stay there again!

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rose252321
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Very wonderful and nice hotel. Me and my gf are here still now. Staff is gentle and nice, and the position of hotel is so good. Rooms are clean and the balcony is great and nice. Best quality at good price.

Date of stay: September 2013
2  Thank quetztacoatl
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The hosts of this hotel are very nice and helpfull, rooms very clean and reasonably priced. They also have a wonderful breakfast buffet. Easy access to all the restaurants and bars, really good location. The hotel saff helped us with rental of our motorcycle and gave us the best tips where to go and what to see! Really nice and helpfull. They also held our luggage for us until we gota back. My friend and I enjoyed our stay very much.

Date of stay: June 2013