“Wonderful experience!”

Sea Kayaking Kefalonia - Greece
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Argostolion
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Kayak trips in the beautiful coastline of Kefalonia, Greece
Zurich, Switzerland
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is definitely an experience worth having, and if you can afford it, more than once. Paylos, George, and Yvonne really know how to pick the most scenic routes and are very patient and helpful throughout the experience. DO IT.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I'm not one for writing reviews normally but Pavlos and Yvonne deserve to be recognised for the effort they put into running a really good experience holiday, easy going company on kayaking days, stunning locations, and the accomodation at the Trifilli was great, thank you for these happy memories

Visited October 2012
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Myself and my partner wanted a little adventure on our beach holiday. It was such a fun day and you get to see the beautiful secluded beaches that you can't get to by foot. Absolutley idyllic! I would recommend this to anyone as it is fantastic value for what you get. Pavlos and George are great fun! Kefalonia was the best holiday we have been on! :)

Visited August 2012
Ludlow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The Best Holiday ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

What can I add to all the other excellent reviews, everything said by others is true.
We went because we wanted to spend a week building our sea kayaking confidence somewhere warm, we got exactly that but so much more as well. Everything about this outfit is brilliant, Pavlos, Yvonne and George are some of the nicest, kindest people you could hope to meet, their casual, relaxed attitude to everything from the arrangements and accomodation to the kayaking itself belies their professionalism and attention to detail, you feel completely safe and cared for.
If you want to experience sea kayaking, and I urge everyone of any age to give it a go, this is the place and these are the people to do it with.
I honestly had my best holiday ever and I can't thank them enough.
We will be back!

Liphook, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I booked this trip as part of our Med. cruise and it was definitely one of the main highlights of our holiday! The team were fantastic, the route and views were stunning, the beaches were idealic and the lunch on the beach was spot on! It was great to be part of a complete mix of nationalities experiencing something fabulous together. A big thank you to Pavlos, George and Yvonne :-)