See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2018

i enjoyed my last minute stay. The room was quiet and clean and although I did not have a view of the sea I was quite entranced by the view over the hills and the old buildings. I don't know how others would feel but I needed somewhere to collapse in and the staff were fantastic. Breakfast was good and the cherries delicious. I loved the architecture and found the air-conditioning great. It is a few minutes walk to the town square and the ferries but the hotel is on the quieter end and right on the edge of the water. I found it better than the place I was staying in on the other side of inlet so I was pleased. Greece is not the plush flash world of travel and I really like this hotel.

Room tip: there is no lift but the staff helped with the luggage.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Wouldn’t recommend this place at all, service was poor and the car rental business (gold rent car) that is run from the reception tried to increase the price on us although a price was already agreed upon.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Micheal H
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Reading the reviews, I agree with some of the comments. The hotel is dated and the air conditioning is weak, but, my overall experience was a good one. I thought the owners were very helpful and accommodating. Our room was cleaned daily and smelled fresh. We rented a two room suite so we had a view that included the bay and the rear view. Our party had a total of 5 rooms without any major complaints. It’s not a US Hyatt, Ritz Carlton or Hilton, and the 60E per night reflected that. I would recommend staying there, but don’t expect too much.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Quite old fashioned hotel. It is not value for money and it is my last option for hotel in this area. It is a pity to have an opportunity to have such a nice view in front of the sea and have such a abandoned hotel

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We stayed in this hotel during our gymnastics team festival participation. So it was a group reservation. The building and roomsare totally old fashioned. The view offered is very nice and the rooms neat. Only very low quality soap offered no other amenities. The breakfast is a disappointment...lacks of basic goods as ANY vegetables at all. The areas of the hotel are oddly closed to guests except a small area on the veranda.

Date of stay: June 2017