“Friendly staff”

Farmout Vitamin Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Argostolion
Description: organic vegan food and juices from our farm gluten Free products,Super foods and many more
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Such a welcoming cafe with a friendly staff and a delicious veggie meal. We went for a lunch and coffee and were very impressed.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

I went to Argostoli for an all-by-myself holiday and one day, walking down the street, I found this place, which inspired me, so I went in. Well, there are a lot of good products to buy, everything is organic and healthy. Then I discovered you could also have lunch there, so I tried it. Well, all I can say is that I went there to eat as much as I could because the food was great (if you are vegetarian or vegan you can always find something suitable for you, too!).The ingredients were fresh and when I finished I felt full, but not in a negative way, it didn’t give me any stomach problems during the day. Beside that, every meal had a lot of flavour and the girls who worked there, Barbara and Angelina, were very kind and welcoming, which helped me feeling a little more at home. I strongly recommend it!!

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We found this fabulous place last year and it changed our holiday so much for the better. Right on the front in Argostoli, they have stunning food on every day with at least two vegan options. There is also a fabulous juice and smoothie menu. You can buy lots of goodies and staples here too for back at your studio or apartment. Fruit and veg, sweet treats, pasta, baked goods. The staff are fabulous, helpful and friendly. Sitting outside with a table full of delicious food and drink in glorious sunshine is a joy to behold.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Great small shop/restaurant, offering organic veggies and various gluten free products and vegan/vegetarian/ gluten free meals and juices.
We have had lunch twice and both times the ladies took the time to explain what the dishes were made of as we needed gluten free. Very tasty simple meals at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

1  Thank bobimara
Reviewed October 4, 2018

What a great find in Argostoli. Fresh and delicious food prepared with great care and skill. Great smoothies and juices. GF bread was tasty - unlike so many that taste like cardboard! We had two different lunches in a week and both times the food was very good.

Date of visit: September 2018