Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $28.80
More Info
from $28.80
More Info
All reviews ralph lauren outlet mall designer brands shopping village tax refund pret a manger shopping experience val d'europe station outlet prices jimmy choo high end brands window shopping big mall great shopping worth a trip shuttle bus disneyland paris
Reviewed 1 week ago

If you think shopping is only good for your wife, or you think that it will only make her happy, you're wrong.
Place with loads of food stalls and restaurants, and above all, an all round shopping experience for the entire family.

Reviewed 1 week ago

An hour from Paris, this little village of luxury is a good area for shopping.Big names with good discounts, rather than in the centre of Paris. Clean, safe and well organized. All the big names are there.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Pleasant and friendly place. Security is good and wide choice of merchandise. Nice cafes such as Paul can be found there

Reviewed 1 week ago

Having read mixed reviews of this place - I was skeptical about the types of stuff I could find or whether the service was on par. Well, its an OUTLET right!
I was there to hunt for bargains of course but if its of quality and brands then this place would not disappoint. We had unfortunately only less than 2 hours to spend so could not see as many shops as we have liked. But every shop we went in we scored.
From Tumi - we bought 2 pieces of luggages (a large and cabin) 40% off + tax refund
From Moncler - we bought a water proof/downs jacket for mom, a gillet for dad and a cool poncho type down jacket for myself. Think they are close to 40% from their original price+ La Valle Village member discount 10% + tax refund
From Prada - 1 bucket bag (think may just be the last season) 40% off + tax refund. The Sales Associate there was so so so so good, she gave us the best advice in terms of value of money, styles etc. She really has customer at heart, eg. she looked at me and suggested I should not go for the fancier style (even thats more an expensive bag)! Just like as if you are getting advise from a close friend. So genuine and sincere. French-ness?
All shops the sales associates made us feel welcomed and really was supportive.
Tax refunds was very simple and staff worked very efficiently.
Please remember to go online and register to become their member so you get a barcode of membership. Once you goto the information to activate that bar code, you will be given a 10% discount to 6 outlet shops of your choice. Although some shops like Prada do not count. But we used that on Moncler.
We had a great time and best of both worlds to park my little one and his daddy in disneyland 10 mins away!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is definitely one of my favourites after visiting a few outlets in London and Paris. Located a bit outskirt from Paris. Can be reached by TGV service, one stop before Paris Disneyland. The shopping mall leading to La Valle Billage has got plenty of shops to shop around. The Village is similar to Bicester Village that it offer varieties of designer brands with cheaper price. On top of that, we can get discount voucher from the information counter (around 10% off). After purchase, we still get to claim VAT refund. It is very worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The place is huge. All famous brands are here. Nice restaurants too that are summon all together in a lovely place. In general the place although is huge, has a good sense of security.10 min from Eurodisney and about 15 from Paris by metro. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

it was a very bad experience to stop there.
I bought a HOODIE 100% CACHEMIRE, 2 FILS, RÉF : MO1082,
back home I founded that was a used one, I returned back to the store
the cashier she told me that I wore it so she can't accept and change it.
No way to discuss , Im very disappointed , so better go in a normal shop and pay a normal price . Never again at La vallée village.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you're familiar with outlets in the US and you think that this is a similar concept then forgive me for raining on your parade. This is not that. Outlets in the US, it's quite common to find items with 50% or beyond (70-80%) with discount. This is not the case in this outlet or any other outlet I have visited in the EU. In all fairness, the items sold are under a discount, but they are usually 10-15% on full price. Specific and very limited items in the stores are actually 30% discount and the sales run for a limited time. For instance, I went into a gentlemen's wear store I the sale of 5 shirts fro 200 euros, which is not a bad deal. But everything else in the store was either full price or 10% discount. So if you think that you're going to renovate your wardrobe at this place, don't bother. Unless money isn't an object, in which case you shouldn't be going to the outlet in the first place. I frankly did not understand the 5 star rating for this place. Europe is not a place for shopping, so don't get your hopes up.

1  Thank Luis L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was not a pleasant experience to shop there, I felt discriminated. Here was what happened. I walked into the welcome center. A Chinese Staff served me. I spoke to him in English, trying to ask for a discount booklet. Here was our conversation:
Me: Can I please have a discount booklet
Chinese Staff talked to me in Korean!
Me: I don't speak Korean....
Chinese Staff: Where are you from?
Me: Los Angeles.
Chinese Staff: You need to register on our website before you can get a booklet.
I showed this Chinese staff my phone and asked him to show me where I can register. He was then playing on my phone. While he was doing so, I saw 2 Chinese customer came in, spoke to a French speaking staff in Mandarin, requesting for a discount booklet. The French speaking staff did not ask them to register, and just gave them the booklet. I then asked the Chinese Staff.
Me: How come they can just get the booklet?
Chinese Staff: We have an agreement with the Chinese government.
Me: What if I have a Hong Kong passport?
Chinese Staff: We accept Hong Kong passport.
I showed him my passport, and spoke to him in Mandarin: you guys seem to provide better services to Chinese customer! (seriously?! I have never mentioned that I have a US passport anyways)
Chinese Staff: (handed me a discount booklet) Miss, just letting you know that US passport is not useful here!

This staff just admitted that they discriminate customer with US passport! Seriously, when did I ever tell him that I am holding a US passport?! Total discrimination!

7  Thank Erica F
LaValleeVillageMGMT, Responsable relations publiques at La Vallee Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Erica,

We thank you for contacting us to report this incident after your visit at La Vallée Village.

Our responsibility to our visitors is of utmost importance to us, and as such, it is important that every retail outlet at La Vallée Village complies with current legal and statutory regulations.

As a result, we have forwarded your email to the Manager of the boutique, so that he can ensure that such an incident never happens again: he will reply to you at the earliest opportunity.

Warm Regards,

Jary for La Vallée Village

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All of the top designers are here! Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, and dozens more. A must stop SHOP for the Fashionista or the forward fashion Gentleman.

Dear 509jlp,

A big thank you for your review and for posting it on Tripadvisor!

We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and that you appreciated the selection of brands which are in the Village. There are actually 110 boutiques in the Village, welcoming 120 brands!

We are looking forward welcoming you back soon in the Village,

Jary for La Vallée Village