We stayed here on a recent trip to Disneyland Paris. Its in a great location...
You can catch the 50 bus ( free) to Disneyland from just outside the Hotel Elysee. When you come out of the hotel entrance, just turn left and the bus stop is right in front of the Shopping centre entrance.
Its right next to the Vald'europe shopping centre, anything you could possibly want can be found here.
Parking wise...we got very confused as to if there was or wasn't parking. In the end we left the car over night in teh shopping centre car park, on teh second night of doing this they put a sign on the car, saying something like " please remove your car" but it wasn't a parking ticket or anything...just a warning, as Im guessing a lot of people must do it.
The actual apartment room was just what we needed. We were two young couples. so we had a double room, with an extra single and then we had the sofa bed in the lounge. We had our own little kitchen, only thing missing was a kettle ( but in general the French don't quite get how much us Brits like our tea) There is a microwave, and a electric top plate.
Bedding was all clean, lots of pillows, huge wardrobes. TV worked fine, wifi was a bit intermittent.
So yes i would recommend this as a very well placed hotel to stay at if your going to Disneyland.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Hotel Serris
- Sejours And Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Hotel Serris
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Europe