We were skeptical when we booked this due to the fact that it was 2*. However, i feel that is was perfect for us. We were only using it as a resting place due to going into Disney Land on the train every day (cheap train fare). The apartment's are not too bad at all. The bed's were comfy and it had all you needed. The were a few downsides for me though. One was that there was no kettle! That can be worked around though by boiling water on the hob. Another thing was that the shower didn't seem to work as well, but that might just be me doing it wrong! Internet was also a big dodgy, even though they specify its free residence wifi. It is only a short 2 min walk to the town center with all the shops, hyper market and train station. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Paris/Disney Land then I would definitely recommend this hotel for families who are looking at a cheaper alternative to staying in a Disney hotel! As the title says, it does the job!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Hotel Serris
- Sejours And Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Hotel Serris
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Europe