Stayed 3 nights, for what we paid, very impressed with the size of the room, cleanliness etc, compared to the Disney hotels.
1) Use the free 50 bus to Disneyland around the corner outside the Hotel L'Elysee. I asked the drivers twice if it was ok to use it if we werent staying at the Elysee and they were fine.
2) The apartment/rooms were very clean, toiletries provided and complimentary slippers. Small bottle of water and packaged cakes in kitchen.
3) Sufficient crockery and utensils in kitchen to make a basic meal. Hotplate and micro worked fine.
4) Use the Auchan in Val D'Europe - entrance near the 50 bus stop for buying fruit/basic meals/packed lunch for the park etc. Its huge and there is some fabulous wine with even more fabulous prices!
5) Hotel staff polite and helpful - we spoke to 2 Spanish women there.
6) Breakfast is Euro 7.50 each and half that for kids. There is a coffee/tea/hot chocolate vending machine by reception for 50 cents per drink.
7) Curtains need to be a bit longer to block out morning light, can hear sounds from the street very clearly in room (3rd flr). TV has only French channels. Lots of storage space.
8) Free wifi.
Overall we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel - expected it to be awful, but a nice stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Hotel Serris
- Sejours And Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Hotel Serris
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Europe