“Great Food”

L'Interprete
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Serris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: L’interprète is a typical French brasserie with a very nice terrace heated and opened all year long. Ideally located at 50 meters of the Vallee Village, it offers a traditional cuisine in a trendy and modern decor purple and grey. LInterprete is a traditionnal French brasserie, with foods that will tempt you with their taste and make it hard to resist.
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Food here was outstanding. Service was not as good as other places nearby we have been. Price was what I was expecting.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank TonyT1628

Reviewed February 1, 2019

We went at L'Interprete twice with my wife and our infant.
The service was exceptional and our choises for our dinner were fantastic.
We order twice beef tartar and beef tataki and both of them were excellent!!! Their salad (not sure about the name, but I think that it is the same as restaurant's name) was tasty as well!
Highly recommend that place!!!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank FanisMaria
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Small menu, mostly snacks and salads. If you do not eat meat, you have very few options in menu.
So if you feel hungry a lot, this is not the place. Typical but friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank eleftheriasam
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my dinner here and the menu had good options. The burrata was excellent. The server and the bartender were friendly and the service didn’t take very long. I did enjoy my dessert as well. I ordered the Thé Gourmand which came a selection of teas and 4 mini desserts. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

To get inside the restaurant you have to walk through the "Smoking" section (unpleasant). We were sat at our table and left after 15 minutes. Within this time we were not even offered a beverage! Menu was mediocre, can't comment on the food itself.

Date of visit: September 2018