This is the first time I had to pay 5 Euros for a hotel shuttle that too after waiting for 30 min in the rain. Free internet is bogus. When I tried to log into my work (via VPN), it says I need to buy premium internet for 10 Euros as this free internet can't be used for VPN. This is what I call is - Deceptive marketing. Room was average,no coffee machine in the room, no complimentary water bottle. So you are forced to buy coffee/water from their restaurant. Nothing in vicinity of the airport, hence we are completely dependent on them and they do a good job in squeezing money from the guests. Last but not least, they squeeze 10 EUR/hour for check out after Noon. Only good thing is - staff, both at the reception and the bar/restaurant. Or else, I would have given 1 star for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within 2.5 Km of the Munich Airport, the NH Munchen Airport allows travelers transportation to and from Munich with complete ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HRS, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your NH Muenchen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Muenchen Airport Hotel Schwaig
- Nh Hotels Schwaig
- Nh Muenchen Airport Schwaig