We stayed in this hotel on our way back home from our holiday in the midi-pyreneess. The chateau is very beautiful. The location is also beautiful. The location is convenient because it is very peaceful but also close enough to the highway and in the neighbourhood of interesting Loire castles. We visited for instance Chenonceau in the afternoon. As we are a family with 2 teenagers, we had 2 rooms. The rooms are clean and the decoration is beautiful, charming but very antique. The room room rate is rather high. The personel is well trained and very friendly. The diner was excellent.
I have 1 small remark: we had a quick lunch near the swimming pool: the sandwish was cheap but terrible an the placemats were dirty, not at all at the level of quality we experienced in the rest of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant castle hotel with spa located south of Tours, Loire ValleyThe white stones of the majestic Artigny Castle, the dream Belle Epoque castle of Francois Coty, the famous perfumer, may be seen from a distance as they rise above the Indre Valley. Twenty-five hectares of park containing a French garden, marble statues, woodwork and trompe l'oeil frescos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau d'Artigny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Artigny Hotel Montbazon
- Chateau D'Artigny Montbazon, France - Loire Valley