All reviewslovely hotelmediolanum forumlovely groundswould definitely stay here againcab ridefree wifino doubtstaying at this hotelmini bardecent hotelbusiness tripone night staycomfortable bedscrambled eggsvisit milanconcertmetro
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I couldn't believe we were staying at this hotel when we first arrived. We paid €96 for this unbelievable place... and it has breakfast included.
The place is so beautiful and big. It has a beautiful garden and a big restaurant. Breakfast has so many options and the staff is great.
The rooms are very big and clean (bathrooms as well).
No doubt this is the perfect place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Ms. Livia,

thank you for all your compliments. We are glad to have satisfied all your expectations.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about this hotel. The rooms are perfect, spacious and the cleaning service was outstanding. It's a lovely hotel with great decor and style. You will find a great bar to unwind and downstairs, the restaurant does a fabulous job as well if you're here on business and cannot venture out. Breakfast is equally done well, obviously they have Americans in mind with the scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon. Over all this is a very excellent choice, I travel and know what is expected. I would point out only two small items...you need to provide irons in the room. For someone, like myself who was there on a weekend, there was no service to iron clothes. And...bacon needs to be much more well done. I was there with quite a few folks from the U.S. for 5 nights and we all agreed on these two factors. But seriously, this hotel deserves the business and it gives you your money's worth!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

it is really a pleasure to receive a review as yours.
About the iron I understand that can be a problem, but we are not able to provide it in the room according to local secutity laws.
About the bacon we cook it trying to please everyone's tastes, but next time you can ask your bacon "well done" and we will do our best to satisfy you!
Thanks again and I hope to see you again here at the Royal Garden Hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here to attend a concert next door at the Forum. Very hot and humid day and there was no air conditioning on at reception. The room was no better - it didn't matter what setting we had on the dial the room was warm at best. The only thumbs up I can give is for free outdoor parking and close proximity to the Forum (10 min walk). Had free wifi - but it struggled to stay on also..

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank angaka
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear ​Guest​,
first of all ​thank you for your opinion.
I regret regarding the problem with the air conditioning, I can assure that now everything it works.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I was visiting the Assago part of Milan for work and could not get my first choice hotel. As this was one of the few with availability, I thought it was worth giving it a try but expected no more than a 3-4 star operation. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and scale of the rooms.

Although the facility and the rooms are slightly dated, the standards the hotel operates to are very good. Everything was nice and neat and the suite-like nature of the rooms - with a separate bedroom area was a nice touch.

Breakfast is included and there was an extensive range of continental options available as well as free wifi. Staff were also very helpful - with some nice snacks available daily from the bar. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank highimpactuk
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to evaluate your stay with us.
It is very nice to read that you have spent relaxing days with us. Your praiseworthy words are the best recognition and motivation for our employees - which I would like to pass on immediately.
We are already looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Excellent service from start to finish, I requested lower floor as I don't like lifts and I was accommodated on the 2nd floor in a lovely room. Even after we checked out on our 2nd day the staff allowed us to have a picnic on the lovely grounds in the sunshine.
The room was spotless, fresh towels and toiletries on both days.
This hotel is literally 5 minutes walk to the Mediolanum Forum where we went to see the 2 Cellos. Excellent Shuttle bus service to the metro.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are going to see a Concert in the Mediolanum Forum this hotel is the best and closest you'll get.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Dear Ms. Evelyn,

thank you for your feedback. We hope to host you once more in the future.

Kind regards.