“Delicious BBQ Burger.”

Silver Gulch Brewery
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Fox
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our New Restaurant, Bar and Banquet Facilities were opened on May 25th, 2007. The pub and restaurant are warm and inviting, with a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. We are a non-smoking facility. Open 7 days a weekHoursMonday-Thursday 4pm-10pmFriday 4pm-11pmSaturday 11am-11pm America's Most Northern BrewerySunday 11am-10pm
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Stopped here on the way back up the hill to Cleary Summit. Earlier that day on a flight to Coldfoot our pilot had a burger for lunch, so I already had burgers on the brain for dinner.

The employees at Silver Gulch were friendly and helpful; the waiter recommended the BBQ burger with cajun fries, and both were delicious. Also enjoyed the atmosphere; this was a nice place to relax after a very full day.

Hope to dine here again. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed March 30, 2011

We are from ohio looking for a nice meal. Saw bad reviews but decided to give the Silver Gulch a try anyway. Glad we did. Our food was well prepared, very tasty, and promptly served - warm! Very nice waitress who was attentative. After discussion with hostess, she referenced management changes in the restaurant. It must have worked. Everything was the way it should have been. This was a very very good experience.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

I ate at Silver Gulch Brewery this evening and the service was horrible: never a smile, never a "how was your meal", never asked if we needed any condiments, never offered dessert, and never treated us with anything but contempt. My food was mediocre and expensive: $20 for a halibut sandwich that would cost $15 anywhere else in town. Never again.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

I went to the Silver Gulch back in 2009 and loved it. Thought it would be a great idea for our anniversary so we came up from Anchorage. Called ahead for seating and had no trouble getting in on time and got our food quickly. My wife ordered the Scallops and enjoyed them. However, I ordered the $32 Rib-eye "medium." It came out Charred black and crunchy. I had to spit out the 2 bites. The 3rd bite, I chipped my tooth on a piece of bone "not supposed to be in a Rib-Eye. Completely lost my appetite! The Manager "Jared" came over and wanted to take care of the situation and take down my info. Said he would be right back to do so and never came back. 45min went by and the bill came out and no manager. So i asked our waitress to see the Manager, so I could get their info for the dental bill. "Jared" the Manager came over and wouldn't give me his info. He said this would be better handled by the Owner "KIM." "KIM the Owner" came over and said "What is your PROBLEM over here?" We were taken back and asked him is this how he approaches all his customers? He said that he was "Pissed" that we were complaining about me breaking my tooth on his steak. He said we were just attempting to get our meal comped, which was not the case and we never asked for that. But after he yelled at us in the middle of the restaurant, I told him he "that would only be fair." He then kicked us out of the restaurant for wasting his time.
I'm not sure if they changed owners in the last 2 yrs. This place has gone downhill and is not worth the drive out to FOX. Go to the PUMP HOUSE instead.

2  Thank Ryano12
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Because of past good experiences at Silver Gulch, I took my visiting relatives there for our only dinner out while they were in Fairbanks. We were seated almost an hour late, it took us another hour and a half to get our food despite repeated reminders to the wait staff and management. Our waitress kept telling us everything was coming right up, and at one point, my son had to go to the kitchen for appetizer plates after we had asked for them three times. No one was willing to take any responsibility for the horrible service or to explain what was happening. If I had not been with a large group and had it not been too late to go somewhere else, I would have left. The food was O. K. , but not worth the hassle and I will never return.