1,767 results
All reviews the executive lounge st george's park lovely hotel football team alton towers sky sports bar area england football excellent facilities spa facilities long drive fantastic stay steam room food was lovely sofa bed football fans evening meal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel room comfortable enough and facilities pretty good but a bit tired in places ... I like my coffee and for the nightly rate charged by a Hilton I was extremely disappointed that I could not get a coffee during the evening after dinner... the machine was off!!! Really!!! it was even suggested by one member of staff that I could go to my room and make one myself .... not really what I would expect from any hotel but definitely not a Hilton

Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_Nicola_U, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Happy214220

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to Hilton St George's Park, it is much appreciated.

We are, however, very sorry to hear about your experience relating to your request for coffee after dinner and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused to you. I can assure you that your experience is by no means a true reflection of our usual service levels and I have communicated your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager, so that this may be addressed and we can ensure that this does not happen again.

I do hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future and thank you for choosing Hilton at St George's Park on this occasion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night whilst on business,absolutely fantastic hotel set in beautiful surroundings.
Room was great with a very,very comfortable bed, large bathroom and huge TV with all SKY sports channels.
I didn’t use the restaurant as I was on a Black Tie event but the bar area was great and once again a huge TV showing sport, well you would expect this as it’s the home of the English FA.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Hiflyer2025

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to Hilton St George's Park, it is much appreciated and we are delighted to hear that you had a very enjoyable stay with us whilst on business.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again very soon and thank you for choosing Hilton at St George's Park on this occasion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From start to finish the hotel staff were very attentive. They made the Birthday day girl and my guests very welecome.

I would recommend staying in the One-Bedroom Executive suite's I stayed in 45 on the Ground Floor, which had an excellent view of the local countryside.

It's a great location with access to various tourist attractions .

Staff are great and can't do enough. Amy in the Executive Lounge was excellent as were the team in restaurant.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_Nicola_U, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear OliverRickeard

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and for sharing your experience following your stay at Hilton St George's Park, it is much appreciated and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again very soon and thank you very much for choosing Hilton at St George's Park on this occasion.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Stayed here for it second wedding anniversary and was very disappointed by this hotel, asked for an upgrade if possible understand this can only be done when available but didn't do that, then woke up the next morning to have a shower that didn't shut, asked to sort it, got moved to another room with another shower door that did not shut, by this point I was not happy and going to wait around her again to move our stuff, in the end we got moved to another room and a refund for some of the first night, I found the breakfast awful, I was so disappointed I have never seen such discusting beans clearly sat there for ages, the bacon on the Sunday was almost inedible and so chewy, the sausage wasn't cooked properly so both me and my husband didn't eat it, I've stayed in Hilton before and had a lot better experience. I would not recommend this hotel at all.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GM_Nicola_U, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear JH85RJ80

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review and for sharing your experience following your recent visit to Hilton St George's Park, it is much appreciated.

We are very sorry to hear, however, that we did not meet with your expectations on this occasion and please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment and inconvenience. I can assure you that your feedback has been communicated with the relevant department managers to take on board and address.

At Hilton St George's Park, we pride ourselves on exceeding guest expectations, however, your experience is not a true reflection of our usual service levels and we are very sorry.

Thank you once again for your feedback, it is important to us and we do act on it in order to ensure that we provide the best possible experience for all of our guests.

I do hope that you may afford us the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again at some point in the future and thank you for choosing Hilton at St George's Park on this occasion.

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

My friend had a show near by so we decided to park up here, I don’t like football but if you do this is the place for you. A lot of history. Food was... for a night fantastic keep it up..the rooms was large with all you’ll need. Near by shops close early so make sure you get what you need before you arrive.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mrnobodysworld
GM_Nicola_U, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear mrnobodysworld

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Hilton St George's Park, it is much appreciated and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton at St George's Park again very soon and thank you for choosing to stay with us on this occasion.