This place has very comfortable but small rooms overlooking Peggy's Cove. In addition the rooms are very quiet. We could not have been more comfortable. Our hosts were quite helpful finding a Catholic church to attend Sunday mass. Our breakfast was okay but a bit below what we normally expect in B & Bs. Guests ate at a bar facing away from the kitchen and toward windows with a rather bland view. This tended to discourage much conversation with other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast has been completely updated in 2017. This ocean front property is the perfect destination location, to experience one of Nova Scotia's most photographed/painted seascapes in a Designated Preservation Area. Relax on your own private deck and watch the waves roll in, with a breathtaking back drop view of the Cove/Village, Lighthouse and panorama of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Peggy`s Cove Hotel Peggy`s Cove
- Peggy`s Cove Bed And Breakfast
- Peggy's Cove Bed & Breakfast Nova Scotia, Canada