Food was ok. They serve traditional panamian options for breakfast and lunch and then you can choose either ine of the restaurants on premises or a dinner buffet. our favorite, and the most liked based on food was medeteranian. Rooms were clean but need some cosmetic updates, paint is falling off, etc. walls are extremely thin, every morning we were woken uo by either neighbors or people movibg stuff outside. its best if you get a room closer to the ocean vs overloiking the resort. trust me, it gets really loud on the weekends when they experience the peak times and you ll feel like your room does not have windows. staff was friendly but verry little english. on the first day we almost missed lunch because of that. This hotel is definitely a lower class that it is being advertised...three stars max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort Panama/Santa Clara