I went for a short stay with friends and we had a great time. Once we arrived, we did the check in while having a fresh little pizza snack. We liked the view from our room: all the pools and the ocean at the bottom, but we loved more that we can hear the sound of the waves even with the windows close in our room. The dinner at the Sakura restaurant, japanesse style, was good. After that we had a great night watching the beautiful panamenian folfklore (interactive with the public, specially with the birthday guesses and bridal girl) and also we had more fun dancing at the disco, unless the music at the beginning was not good at all... but they got better after. Besides was July, the weather was great: fresh and sunny, super relaxing at the beach, having great company, music and view. We had the buffet lunch after the check out. I high recommend this all inclusive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort - An All-Inclusive Resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort in Guias de Anton, Santa Clara, Panama is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort - An All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort - An All Inclusive Resort Panama/Santa Clara