It was a long drive outside of Panama City. Very clean and the food was good. After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure I had made a good choice. But I was wrong. It was very quiet, but we were not there at the weekend. The beach had no one on it. There was entertainment every night and some of the scheduled pool activities happened. We were in the main building and you could hear the music from the dining room even with the doors and windows closed. There was free wifi in the lobby and dining room. I had never seen vultures before and there were plenty on the beach eating fish from the fisherman if you walk in a southerly direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort Panama/Santa Clara