Went with kids 3 and 7 on 2013 spring break.
Long bus ride from airport... 1.5 hour
Room was just okay.
Resort was Extremely noisy. Service ranged between non-existant to extremely rude. Very Sub-par from Sheraton standards. Felt like a cheap 3 star hotel in Cuba.
A lot of noisy locals on the weekend.
Beach was dark sand, huge waves. No chance of swimming with kids in the sea. Never mind the stingrays.
Food was poor quality, not much choice. Horrible house wine when you managed to finally get a glass.
Would never go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort Panama/Santa Clara