Had just come from the city to the beach. Check in was slow, but they offered us cool drinks while in Panamanian attire. At first, had a room with 2 beds overlooking the pool, but asked if we could get a king bed. Had to wait for it so just went down to the beach and had drinks. Kind of "over" the whole wristband thing at all-inclusives, but went with it. We got our room, which now had a view of the partially constructed condo development next door, but it did have a balcony. Noticed that the first room had a large shower and this room had a tub/shower. If you have a preference, be sure to ask. The air conditioning was nice and cool. The food that night and the next morning at breakfast was pretty average. The drinks were good. They had karaoke on the patio until 10 pm. Lots of beachfront for walking and birdwatching. Manuel Noriega's old place is just down the beach. Nice looking golf course and residential area on the drive in from the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort Panama/Santa Clara