“The Best Place at the Beach”

Los Camisones Restaurante
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The tittle states all. This is by far the best place to eat close to the beach area. Service is fast and food is delicious. They recently made some improvements to the drive way. I highly recommend this Los Camisones.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Ah Los Camisones Restaurante.

I was keeping this place a secret, but I see several reviews already. Another winner from my January 2013 trip to Panama.

When I travel to the Caribbean, Central or South America, I always seek Seafood... Don't we all after a tough day vacationing. I go for the Red Snapper every time! I found it at Los Camisones. Did I say i found it???? I should have said found two of the best seasoned Snappers on my plate. Crispy deep fried on the outside,,, tender to the bone inside. So crispy you could eat the head and tail,,,, if you like that. Tasty. Very good appetizer and side dishes. Our group of six and we had little to complain about.

They also had a live pianist that evening who was very good. Festive open air atmosphere with palm leaf roof. Ah man can someone take me out of this office.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great food. Wait staff very helpful. Nice mix of locals and expats. Family atmosphere. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Lobster Thermidor was great. All seating is outside. Excellent place to dine with friends. Very popular with expats and locals. We were there during the week so it was not crowed early but got crowded as the evening progressed. It is said that it is very crowded on the weekend. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wife and I eat here two times both Times the food and service were great. The fish was so good i would highly recommend this place. on Friday nights they have live music which was a nice touch.