“Excellent Lobster” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Los Camisones Restaurante

Los Camisones Restaurante
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Central American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
texas
“Excellent Lobster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Lobster Thermidor was great. All seating is outside. Excellent place to dine with friends. Very popular with expats and locals. We were there during the week so it was not crowed early but got crowded as the evening progressed. It is said that it is very crowded on the weekend. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

New York City, New York
“Liked it so much came here two nights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wife and I eat here two times both Times the food and service were great. The fish was so good i would highly recommend this place. on Friday nights they have live music which was a nice touch.

• Visited February 2013
Michiana
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We heard such good things about this restaurant. It was not what we expected. The shrimp cocktail were shrimps cut in half length-wise and thin. The cocktail sauce was like ketchup. Can't even tell you what our entree was. Don't see the attraction.

Visited February 2013
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Clean countryside dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ate with friends who live in the area and are well known to the staff. We had simple fish and seafood dinners that were perfectly prepared. Another evening we had fish and paella as take-out. Prices are good, food is fresh and service good. Dine in an open thatched room central area, no AC, but overhaed fans keep the temperature pleasant.

Visited February 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“big disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

A friend and I came to Los Camisones because I had read so many good reviews on trip advisors. When we drove up to the parking lot it had many cars and the sounds from the dining area made it sound like people were enjoying the restaurant and food. We were sited right away,drinks delivered, order taken.IT went down hill from there. The waiter never came back! Someone brought our bread and Spanish tortilla. After a long wait some one else bought “Our “ order. My friend had ordered a salad with arugula,mushrooms with grilled vegetables. I had ordered fried red snapper and sautéed vegetables. The person bought no salad and a salmon I told him I did not order . Later some one brought soggy breaded red snapped. I then went to the person cleaning menus to see if any one spoke English. He said a little.I asked him about the salad and he said no more..then I asked what I had gotten. he showed and said breaded red snapper. NOT what I ordered. By this time another waiter was helping us and I used him to help us get water, our dessert, which was just ordinary and then the check. apparently there wasn’t a check and he had to create one for us.

I feel we were ignored because we were two women,non Panamanian and non Spanish speaking.

With your great Spanish-English menu mistakes should not have been made,If not understood, point. If the first waiter was not a waiter then we should have had a Waiter the first time. There was NO apology or reduced check.
We should have asked for the manager before we left, but I as too upset and so disappointed with what I had expected.

• Visited February 2013