What a happy surprise! We spent a night in Santa Clara as kind of an after-thought, but it was a real highlight of the trip. The moment my boyfriend and I arrived, we were already planning how we would come back and who we'd invite to join us at this lovely place. Among other things, this would be ideal for a small group of friends or a family. As it was, it was only the two of us, along with our most gracious hosts, who were absolutely lovely. I was really touched when Juan showed up on the beach to check in and see how we were doing! And what a terrific breakfast! As a vegan in Panama, I'd been living pretty much on pineapples and plantains, but not at Villa B! I was full and happy! Other highlights: the beautiful pool, hammocks and variety of "lounging areas", short and pleasant walk to the seaside, and one of the prettiest beaches I've seen. This is one of those places that you don't soon forget, and that you want to keep as your own secret at the same time as you want to recommend to everyone you know (well, everyone you really like..).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a quiet Bed and Breakfast (3 rooms) located 900m from the nicest beach of the Pacific Coast of Panama. Rooms are around a pool with modern facilities like Air conditioning, Flat TV, Wi-fi... We only accept adults and children over 15 years old. Maximum capacity of the rooms is 3 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Villa Botero By Casa Mojito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Botero Hotel Santa Clara
- Villa Botero b&b
- Villa Botero By Casa Mojito Panama/Santa Clara