We were lucky to find this B&B and be able to stay for 2 nights without reservations. There are only 2 rooms available, so if you want to be sure of getting a room - please reserve in plenty of time! Nadine and Ralph are wonderful people and you feel welcome as soon as you enter their property. We also enjoyed meeting their 4 dogs and GIGI, their very shy but beautiful cat.The rooms are very spacious and the bed comfortable, AC is quiet and we had great sleeps. The pool area is a real treat, we had the pool all to ourselves and used it early in the morning and late at night. You will need bug spray, which is always available as well as Sun screen. Nadine always made sure we took waters along whenever we went somewhere (free of charge) and she and Ralph gave us great tips on where to eat and what to do in the area. We enjoyed the beach, it was on a Sunday and there were many locals, but it was not too busy at all. The ocean was wonderful to swim in, clean and not rough, we were lucky that day. It can be dangerous as well, in that case there is still miles of walking to enjoy. Santa Clara is small, the Spanish Restaurant was a real treat and only a short walk from Villa Botero. We found out that Seniors (60+) get 25% off any entrée you order in Panama! But you might have to ask and prove your age, since the staff cannot tell sometimes and don't want to offend you.
El Valle is a beautiful place about an hours drive away (car rental is very helpful). We really enjoyed all the scenery driving up there and had the mud bath, which was fun and relaxing. It is just a small place and pretty simple, for $ 3 p.p. you cannot go wrong. There is a great market, we bought banana's and oranges for next to nothing and it was nice to see so many local crafts.
Thanks Ralph and Nadine for letting us stay at your beautiful place, we hope to be back some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a quiet Bed and Breakfast (3 rooms) located 900m from the nicest beach of the Pacific Coast of Panama. Rooms are around a pool with modern facilities like Air conditioning, Flat TV, Wi-fi... We only accept adults and children over 15 years old. Maximum capacity of the rooms is 3 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Botero By Casa Mojito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Botero Hotel Santa Clara
- Villa Botero b&b
- Villa Botero By Casa Mojito Panama/Santa Clara