“Always always for ice cream”
Review of C'est Si Bon

C'est Si Bon
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Pucallpa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

When in Pucallpa I must stop in for ice cream and it must be coconut. I have visited Pucallpa since 2004 and always include a night visit sometime during my stay for a sweet treat. I have tried other kinds but coconut is my favorite.
The downtown area is always a hustling place but worth the effort.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

The fruit salads are always good as is the ice cream, the capuccino suffers a little from the milk, (probably canned or UHT) but is not bad. Chicken sandwiches are good I've seen other food but not tried too much. You have to remember that this is not a 5 star venue and it's located in a jungle town but all in all it's a good location, cremodadas are good, ice cream, cakes and coffee are good so all in all I thinks it's one of Pucallpas better cafe establishments, Service is great, I go there often enough that they put my order in when they see my car pull up. One of my favorite waitresses is Katia but all are personable and strive to serve.

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

It is a nice place to rest a while and have a drink or a juice. But nothing more. Its prices are a little high and the service is ok. The food it is not tasty.

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

My family and I tried C'est Si Bon for the first time and we're not impressed with the food. There is not a great selection and was okay. The Chicharron was dry and not very flavorful on a homemade hamburger bun. The club was tasty but basic, and same with the chicken. The dessert menu looked good and after looking around most people were there for desserts. We did get a camu camu cremalada and a strawberry milkshake and they were very refreshing. Would not eat here again on my own will.

1  Thank Krista H
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

I recommend its "cremoladas" or snow cones made from fruit pulp. I love them because are made from natural fruit from the Amazon. I like the one from "ungurahui"