New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Pucallpa
Valencia, Spain
“My stay in Pucallpa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have to visit Pucallpa every year, my wife and her family are from there. Every time we stay at Hotel Antonios.

Very polite staff and very clean and tidy. We always have a double room with aircon, and all have private bathrooms with hot and cold water. There is satellite tv and wifi too.

The pool is fantastic, especially after a long hot day. Even the locals pay to swim there at the weekends!

Prices are, for what you get, the best in town. My family and I stay for a month at a time and the hotel offers a discounted rate for long stayers.

Not yet eaten at the restaurant, it is only small. We always eat out. Loads of good places to eat and drink.

I am giving the hotel 4 stars. Don´t expect The Ritz, but for Pucallpa it is really good.

I am English, my Wife is from Pucallpa. Anyone wishing to visit Pucallpa and want some experienced advice, feel free to email me. richard.howell@hotmail.com

Room Tip: If you like peace and quiet, ask for aroom at the back (to avoid the noise of the traffic) and a roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank Richard H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Travelers also viewed these Pucallpa hotels
Manish Hotel Ecologico
Casa Andina Select Pucallpa
Hospedaje El Virrey
Hospedaje El Virrey
#10 of 12 in Pucallpa

Been to Antonio's Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Antonio's Hotel

Property: Antonio's Hotel
Address: Jr. Progreso 545 | Calleria, Pucallpa 64, Peru
Location: Peru > Ucayali Region > Pucallpa
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Pucallpa
Welcome to the Antonio's Hotel, we are located in the downtown of Pucallpa only 2 blocks from the Place of Arms. We have for our guests 48 ample and comfortable rooms with King Size bed, Married Room, Double and Simple Rooms with conditioned air, Cold Bar and coverall an attention of first class. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Antonio's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Antonio's Hotel Pucallpa, Peru - Ucayali