“Love this secluded green paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manish Hotel Ecologico

Manish Hotel Ecologico
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Pucallpa
Uitikon, Switzerland
“Love this secluded green paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Lovely grounds - quiet and relaxing environment. Clean, pretty, functional and spacious rooms. Great breakfast. All staff is very friendly and helpful. Fast internet connection. And even a gym and pool :)
There is honestly nothing I didn't like! Very pleased.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was so disappointed when I bumped into a wall while talking a walk around the hotel grounds... I was expecting more of an endless jungle experience! But, honestly, I can't complain. The peace and quiet I was able to breathe there was worth the price. The food is very good. If you're looking for total relax and some nice warm (HOT) weather, this is the place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lima, Peru
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel was so green and fresh environment but some need more maintenance of the bungalow that we stayed in (the shower head, the door lock, the shower screen door), the Gym, the Recreation Room. The some staffs were not so friendly, especially the Receptionist staffs. They missed the detail of the service, when we arrived in the airport, nobody was there to pick us up, we have to call the hotel. The hotel sent somebody to pick us up in 10 minutes, but after more than 15 minutes nobody showed up, we have to call again the hotel and they mentioned that the car has arrived in the airport, but not with a name board or hotel uniform, how we can find each other. In the afternoon when we checked-in, since we are 2 adults and 1 child, they offered extra bed, but when we came back to the room in the evening, still no extra bed. 4 days/ 3 Night we stayed there but only 1 night we got 3 towels. There was chainsaw activity nearby the hotel in the morning and Friday night was loud music nearby as well. For me, except the green and fresh of the environment, nothing special of this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank marliayu7811
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food is simply outstanding, better than any restaurant in town. The place is very nice, quiet, clean and cozy! Everything is perfect and the attention was A+. Try the plate "paiche con camu camu".

• Stayed April 2013
Cali, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had stayed here before and it wasn't bad. But now the restaurant has improved considerably. I think they must have a new chef. Also the Internet connection is much faster. I did not find it too noisy, although in the mornings there was some chainsaw activity nearby (which is quite an irony or either suggests that this ecological hotel is nearly surrounded by development… In fact there is not really much to see in terms of nearby walks in the forest). The "ecological" in the name is mostly due to very nice landscaping and nice wood cabins that give it an "ecological" feel. when I came here before, there seem to be a lot of people from NGOs and maybe people from the private sector. It seems that there are more tourists now. I thought the rooms were nice. they have a refrigerator in the room with minibar. The showers and hot water works very well. This is one of the better places I have stayed in this city.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Glenn H
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel before but it were two nights when I was on business trip. I liked it then but I spent very little time on hotel property.
This time I spent three wonderful day in this Pucallpa's Paradise and it was part of my vacation.
What makes this hotel special is the young team who is running it ... and of course beautiful environment all around you.
Every single employee in hotel will give you big smile whenever they meet you. They try to make your stay as pleasant as it can be.
Breakfast is very simple but all fruits are very fresh. And ... do not forget hotel's restaurant. I had "corvina al vapor" and it was very yummy!

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank NayiU
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had to spend several days on a consulting assignment in Pucallpa. One former resident recommended this hotel as an alternative to staying in the city itself. I am glad that did. The customer service was excellent. The hotel location was very good in that it was that it was a quarter mile from the main highway. I found the quietness to be a welcome relief from the noise and traffic of the city.

The owners were very accommodating to my needs. When I had problems with the WiFi they were able to get it fixed in little time. The staff was knowledgeable about how to get access to it.

The food in the restaurant was very good. I especially enjoyed the breakfasts in the morning. The service at the bar at night was excellent. The swimming pool was well maintained as were the meeting and conference rooms.

The hotel advertises itself as an ecological hotel and it appeared to be that to me. Where do you see fire ants walking across a road way unmolested. The actual area had native style huts and the area did look like the local vegetation I saw in other parts of Pucallpa.

I found the rooms or bungalows to be very clean and cool. This was important as Pucallpa is hot and humid. The cleaning staff did an excellent job in cleaning up things.
Also, the location is nice being close to the airport with their staff picking you up and with a VIP room at the airport.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who want a change to the ordinary stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business